So we went in for our ultrasound on Thursday! And its a GIRL!!!! We are so excited!! We asked the technician how sure she was about it being a girl, and she said that she was 100% sure. She said that the baby was moving around so much, she could definitely tell that it was a girl. We were afraid that we might not get to find out the gender, so I drank lots of Sprite before we went. Sounds crazy I know, but Melissa heard from some of her friends that have had babies that if you drink carbonation before the ultrasound, it gets the baby to be active, and it really worked! The technician even commented on how much the baby was moving around.
It was great to get it at the hospital because supposedly their equipment is much better than the DR's office. We got some really good pictures of the baby and we got the ultrasound on video.
I wanted a girl all along, and Bret has always wanted a boy, but the day before we went he decided that he really wanted a girl. So we are both really excited that it is a girl!




14 comments:
congrats you guys!! i love ultrasound pictures!
Ahhhhhh!!!!! I am so excited for you!!! She will be so beautiful!!~
CONGRATS!!! So exciting. It was great to see you this weekend.
YAY!!! girls are so much stinkin fun!! i know everyone says daddys girl but mommies and their girls have a special bond too! your gonna love it congrats!
so cool jan! I couldn't help but tear up. Can't wait to see mine!
Congrats!!! That is SO EXCITING!
Congrats!!! We are so excited for y'all. I can totally see Bret with a daughter. He will be wrapped around her finger in no time!
Bret, just remember how much you love watching girls basketball...now you will have to watch b/c your daughter will be playing!
Maybe we could hook her and Kai up someday!!!
yay! A little girl!! Congrats!
Awww congrats...those are really good pics of her! If you go to ksl and look for cribs, there is an ad for a liquidation sale that starts at $169. That is how I found the sale. They have pictures of all the cribs on the ad.
Congrats Jan! I am so excited for you!
Hey I'm glad you found our page! Congrats on the girl!! That is SO exciting! After having a girl myself I think I want all girls (with a boy in the mix of course) ;) Girls are so fun.
Congrats Jan! It's so great getting to see the baby for the first time! You'll be an awesome mommy.
its to bad we don't live by eachother anymore, then our babies could be friends, they will be so close in age!!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for the two of you. How fun that it's a girl. She is going to be darling!
Post a Comment