Monday, October 6, 2008

St. George


So it has been a really long time since I posted! School started, so I have been trying to keep on top of that so I have been neglecting my blog. Hopefully now I have got a rhythm down so I will be a little more regular at posting. Ok enough excuses.
I got to drive down with Melissa and go to St. George to watch my mom run her 14th marathon! She did awesome! She ran it in 4 hours and 25 minutes. Afterwards, she wasn't even limping, she looked like she could have run it again!
We had a great time hanging out with my mom's side of the family. My grandparents came down to watch her run for the first time ever, so my mom was pretty excited about that!
After the marathon, the men went to priesthood session, and all of the girls went and saw Forever Strong, which is an awesome movie. And then we met up at Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
It was a quick trip, but I had a great time!

8 comments:

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

thanks for going down with me. I would have been so lonely without you. Mom is amazing.

Ashley said...

this is ashley (melissa's nursing friend) your blog is super cute! thanks for doing my sis's hair, you always do an amazing job! getting excited to see little bella?x!

Deanne Andrus said...

Thanks for coming to the race. I always appreciate the support and it is always so much fun hanging out with you, Melissa and my family. Live doesn't get much better. I loved, loved that movie. Kia Kawha (Forever Strong!)

Ben and Nanci Hanks said...

Cute little belly!

Cris, Jon, Austin and Ethan said...

You're especially cute pregnant! cant wait to see this kid!

Amanda said...

Looks like you're having fun Jan! How are you feeling? You should put up more pictures-I bet you are super cute pregnant! :) When is your due-date again?
So, I tagged you on my blog, if you want to check it out and do it on your blog, feel free! :)

Whitney said...

Jan!! I saw your blog on Amber's and I can't believe it! Congrats to you both. I am so excited for you. You will be such a great mom. I hope that you are doing well and that everything is going alright. Hope you don't mind that I blog-stalked you! Haha Tell Melissa and your mom hi for me!