The Andrus Side
We blessed Isabella today. It was such a wonderful day. We had about 60 people there, it was so nice to have so many people around that love and support us. After the blessing we came back to our house for waffles. It was pretty crazy trying to feed that many people, but it worked out. I was impressed that Bella was doing so good with so many people passing her around and taking pictures of her. She is such a good little baby, and she looked beautiful in her dress!
6 comments:
Congrats Jan! She is Beautiful! I love her little blessing dress!
jan, she looked just precious! and you look so great for just having a baby! hope you are enjoying every minute of being a mommy : )
It was a wonderful day! Thank you for everything! Bella looked absolutely adorable and Jan you were glowing. Bret you did good too. Love you all, Debbie
Thanks for everything jan! I didn't get to say goodbye. bella is such a sweetie and so cute! I didn't hear her cry once!
You guys look like you are doing well! She is so adorable. What a cute blessing dress.
Keep the pictures coming!
Jan, I'm glad I found your blog. Your daughter is gorgeous and your blog is so cute! :)
Post a Comment