Saturday, December 11, 2010

Trip to AZ

 Melissa had a beautiful baby girl named Madison Sue in October.  I was lucky enough to be able to go and visit! We had a great week, not nearly enough time to hang out with my sister.  It was nice to be able to break out of the cold Michigan weather and visit sunny Arizona.  Melissa had a really cute apartment. We did so many things.  One thing that was fun was Melissa and I made a lot of crafts.  She made me a new nursing cover and we both made car seat tents.  We also went and saw the Christmas lights at the Mesa Temple, ate at Cafe Rio, took walks, hung out and had a great time! Bella was really good with Madison, I was surprised.  With all of her practice, I think she is going to be a good big sister to this new baby boy!
The adorable Maddie Sue
Eating one of my favorite things in the world...PAZOOKIES from BJ's!

They had so much fun together

touching a cactus, it's just something you have to do when you visit AZ

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I loved having you guys here. I miss being with you. I am so grateful for the computer and phones so that we can talk all the time. I love you. Tell Bella bug I
Love her too!!