Sunday, July 6, 2008
We are having a baby!
So it's really happening! Bret and I are having a baby. I am currently 13 weeks and I am due on January 11th 2009. We just heard the heartbeat on Thursday so it is starting to feel more real. Before we heard it, Bret kept asking me if this is really happening because I have not had any morning sickness and I have not gained any weight yet. But it is real and we are so excited! My mom and dad are really excited that they are going to become grandparents, and Melissa and Jeff are excited to be an aunt and uncle! We do not find out for two more months if it is a boy or a girl. I can't wait to find out so I can go shopping and buy cute baby clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
YEEEAAA!!! yea, yea, yea! We are so excited for you guys! Maybe we can have kids at the same time now ;)
Congrats Jan!!! I am SO excited for you! You are pretty far along...almost into your 2nd trimester, fun! I want you to be able to access my blog so tell me where to send your invite to...I don't think I have your e-mail address. Drop me a line @ jamiedslade@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. Being a mom is so much fun! :)
Congrats Jan!
YAY!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! That's so awesome! I am so excited for you! And glad to see you have a blog! :)
What HFL classes are you taking Fall??
Congrats!!! Christine told me the other day. Brad and I are having a baby around the same time!
We couldn't be more excited!!! Congratulations you guys. You are going to be the best parents ever!
I'm so happy for you guys! And yay for blogging!
hey jan! im so excited to hear your good news! love the blog too! congrats!
I just saw your blog on facebook.... Congrats!! Being pregnant is fun. I am so excited for the two of you!!
I just saw your link on Matt and Camie's blog and wanted to say congratulations! Babies are SO fun.
Congrats!!!That is so fun! You will have to let us know as soon as you find out what your having. If you haven't been sick, I would say it's a boy (that has been the case with my family and Markell's). What do you want to have? Being prego is pretty easy when you don't get sick.
Bret!!!
How the heck have you been? It has been too long since I talked with ya. Congrats on the baby! He or she will be adorable b/c you two are such a good lookin' couple. I was looking through some old photos the other day and found some pictures from back in the day in Flower Mound when you went to my high school banquet with me. ...good times...
Well, I'm glad I found your blog so I can keep tabs on what's going on in your life. Hey, if you ever come to Colorado come and visit us!
Here is our blog address,
www.themichaelsonmemories.blogspot.com
Talk to you later!
Ashley Michaelson (Lundeen)
K Jan, since you started a blog, its TIME to start blogging. You're already behind. :)
Dad and I are thrilled to be grandparents for the third time! We are so happy for you both. We love you and your new little one!
hey jandrus! congrats!! im so excited for you guys!
Congrats on the big news!! I am so happy for you both!
Post a Comment